1. The information we collect
Future Nous will collect general information about you, such as your name, address, contact details so Future Nous can contact you. We may also collect this and other types of personal information during the course of dealing with you, for example when you wish to obtain goods or services from Future Nous, or complete other forms. The information collected may include some sensitive information (as defined by the Privacy Act), such as information about you personally, relevant to the services or assistance you have requested from Future Nous.
Where practicable, the purpose for which we collect personal information will be made clear at the time of collection. If you do not provide us with certain information we may be unable to provide you with access to some of our services or the assistance you have requested.
Users can generally visit Future Nous website without revealing who they are or other personal information unless they log on, place an order or register with us. Future Nous will not collect any personal information about visitors to the website except when they knowingly provide it.
2. How we use your information
- to establish and maintain your involvement with Future Nous, including providing you with newsletters which you have subscribed to;
- to provide the products or services you have requested from Future Nous;
- to answer your inquiry;
- to assist us to make Future Nous’s sites, services and products more valuable to our customers;
- for direct promotion of products or services and to keep you informed of new developments we believe may be of interest to you. If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further promotional communications;
- to third parties where we have retained those third parties to assist us to operate Future Nous and provide the products or services you have requested, such as external contractors, promotions companies, website hosts and IT consultants, and our professional advisers such as consultants, lawyers and accountants. In some circumstances we may need to disclose sensitive information about you to third parties as part of the services you have requested; and
- to different parts of Future Nous to enable the development and promotion of other products and services.
3. Access to your information
You can request access to the personal information that Future Nous holds about you by contacting Future Nous office as set out below. We will provide you with access to your personal information unless we are legally authorised to refuse your request. We may charge a reasonable amount for providing access.
If you wish to change personal information that is out of date or inaccurate at any time please contact us. After notice from you, we will take reasonable steps to correct any of your information which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If you wish to have your personal information deleted please let us know and we will delete that information wherever practicable.
We may refuse your request to access, amend or delete your personal information in certain circumstances. If we do refuse your request, we will provide you with a reason for our decision and, in the case of amendment, we will note with your personal information that you have disputed its accuracy.
Future Nous will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files.
The Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, Future Nous cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.
6. Contacting us
(INSERT CONTACT DETAILS HERE)